Here is our guest post guideline:
- At least 800 words.
- Author bio: a brief statement about you and your connection to the topic. Please include name, email address and company name.
- Headshot: Your profile picture will be used as the author headshot so please ensure that this is up to date.
- If possible, include 1 image related to the blog post (Note: you must own the rights to the images or have permission to use the images).
- 1 follow link to your website (include your URL).
- Content must be unique.
- Please write useful content, not too promotional for your company.
- We do not accept press releases.
- We highly appreciate it if you can write an SEO optimized article.
- All content should have relevant images, infographics, screenshots, etc. to be able to illustrate your text.
- Give credit. Check your facts and quotations. Cite your sources.
- Digital Marketing.
- E commerce.
- Social Media.
- Client reviews.
- Digital Business.
- Web design.
- Online Reputation.
- Start Up.
- User Generated Content.
- Content Marketing.
- Inbound Marketing.
Why should you write for us?
Blogging for revi may help you build your reputation and further your career. When you write for us, you become part of our network. Not only will you get a exposure and credibility, you have the potential to connect with some of our influential members if they like your post. Our community is a friendly and active group, and we like to help each other out.
Contact us for being a guest writer
If you are interested in sharing your text with our audience, please email your guest blog to email@example.com and become a copywriter! Please send us suggested tittles and a brief explanation on why do you think your content would of interest for our audience.